A COST action
**URGENT** CANCELLATION of TRIBES Albania MC Meeting
Please be advised that our upcoming MC meeting in Albania has been cancelled due to the spread of the Coronavirus. The Albanian Government has closed all schools until the 23rd March and all gatherings until 3rd April.
TRIBES Upcoming Events
October 2020 – All Members, Zoom Update Meeting, exact date TBC
February 2021 – MC Meeting, Essen, Germany, exact date TBC
COVID-19 – Information for TRIBES COST Action CA18115
COST are monitoring the situation carefully and are committed to informing COST Actions of any new developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak, which may impact activities.
Current recommendations from COST:
- COST recommend the use of virtual meetings until at least September 2020.
- As different countries are implementing different measures regarding gatherings and events, COST advise all Actions to check individual country stipulations before planning any future meetings.
- For physical meetings COST recommend all individuals purchase travel cancelation insurance, which is an eligible expense.
How COVID-19 is impacting TRIBES COST Action CA18115
- Postponement of our next MC meeting to February 2021. Exact date TBC.
- Suspension of STSM’s and ICT Conference Grants.
TRIBES PROJECT aims at advancing collaboration between stakeholders to evolveand improve scientific measures and guides, building capacity across these challenged areas, working holistically towards ensuring integration, reducing bullying and enhancing the safety and well-being of refugee/migrant students, and as a result, all students in EU secondary schools, aiding in the social stability of both the individual and society.
Cost Action 18115 TRIBES:
Transnational Collaboration on Bullying, Migration and Integration at School Level
Chair: Prof. James O’Higgins Norman, Dublin City University, Ireland
Vice Chair: Prof. Hildegunn Fandrem, University of Stavanger, Norway
STSM Leader: Prof. Peter Smith, Goldsmith College, United Kingdom
ITC Conference Grant Leader: Dr. Sebastian Wachs, University of Potsdam, Germany
Communications Officer: Mr.Amador Ordóñez Puime, IES Ribeira do Louro, Spain
Working Group Leaders: Dr. Ruth Berkowitz (WG1); Dr. Janos Gyori (WG2); Prof. Eveline Gutzwiller-Helfenfinger (WG3); Dr. Niamh O’Brien (WG4); Prof. Muthanna Samara (WG5); Prof. Jacek Pyżalski (WG6)